Friday 18 December 2015

End of Term

When you're self employed you have to make your own end of term fun. This year I took myself off to Yorkshire Sculpture Park for a dose of creative loveliness with my friend and mentor Fiona Pattison. She's helped me find my centre this year and reawakened my dreams.

I really enjoyed the Jonny Hannah exhibition. Part of the St.Judes collective who always inspire. It's well worth a visit if you need a destination over the Christmas holidays. Combined with a winter walk and a bucket of handcut chips. Just what I needed!

I've also had the Tom Frost exhibition at Stafford's Shire Hall Gallery recommended and the room of unimagined treasures that Mark Hearld has curated at York Art Gallery. Let me know if there's an exhibition that you are heading off to see.

Have a warm and creative Christmas, Helen.







2 comments:

Jess said...

It's so lovely to visit an exhibition with a friend who shares your passion. One of my favourite things to do! What a perfect end of year treat. Have a lovely christmas break Helen. xx

Helen said...

Sounds lovely - I have always wanted to visit the Yorkshire Scuplture park! Hope you had a restful time, and I love the idea of creating your own end of term fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...