Sunday 22 April 2012

Memory Book Workshop





Yesterday I ran my first workshop from the comfort of my own studio. Nine lovely ladies joined me to make Memory Books. Some created books that celebrated children and family, another a combination of photos and drawings from a honeymoon in Vegas. Some were books about special places, another a book of affirmations to carry with you and provide emotional support when needed. I'd made my own memory book of houses that I've lived in. We collaged and printed, painted and inked.

If you'd like to join me for a creative day making a Memory Book, I'm running another on Saturday July 7th in Long Eaton near Nottingham.


1 comment:

Keira said...

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of post. I am glad that you simply shared with us. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...