Tuesday 15 November 2011

Sold!


Sunday at the Holmfirth Art Market was bustling with people enthusiastic about buying work and enjoying the creative buzz. My new print range was well received and cards and ceramics sold well.  The very talented ceramicist Karen Howarth, won best stall and with her winnings she bought the piece above, 'Hamlet'.  It's a part of the Yorkshire series that I have been working on and I'm very happy that it will live in Yorkshire.

I had a lot of interest in my workshops, and for those of you who were asking, all the details are now on my website.

Yesterday I was exhausted!  But the enthusiastic response I had to my work is all I need to get me through the last stages of preparations for my exhibition at Sock, Loughborough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...