Monday 8 August 2011

Upcoming workshops


Back by popular demand!  This Autumn I'll be running another 'Recording Memories' workshop.  To see how the Spring workshop went, have a look here.  The one day workshop will be held at Long Eaton Art Room, near Nottingham on Saturday 8th October. The room is large and airy with plenty of parking and disabled access.  I'll be providing tea and coffee and cake made by my own fair hands!  All for £40, including materials. The day will run from 10-4.  Get in touch with me through the website if you'd like to book a place.


I'm also running a 'Creating for Ceramic Transfer' workshop at Beans Coffee Shop Gallery on Sunday 25th September 2011.  I've fallen in love with ceramic transfers!  It's a great way of translating your art into an embellishment for any ceramics or china.  I'll show you how it works and during the day you can create an original piece of art work using ink, collage and stitch which I will then have made into a transfer and fired onto a tile for you.  These make great presents!  The day runs from 10-4 and costs £40 including a lovely lunch and most materials.  There'll be an additional £5 charge for each tile you would like to have made.  If you'd like to book a place, please contact Karen at Beans Coffee Shop Gallery.

Both courses are suitable for beginners and will be an informal introduction to techniques and ideas.  I hope you can join me for what I hope will be a fun and inspiring day.

ps.  Whilst I'm telling you about my courses, I'll also tell you about David's Life Drawing courses.  These will run on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings from the start of September at Chilwell School and at St.Mary's Church Hall, Draycott.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...