Monday 1 March 2010

It's here!

I've spent the week ill but seem to have come through it now and come through winter.  The days are noticably longer and my world seems to be waking up.  There's an energy outside and my soul can hear the plants growing. I've had my fingers in the soil this weekend and it's been rejuvenating.  More colour is creeping in too.  Yesterday I stared at the sky and felt that I was seeing blue for the first time.



"Peace is present right here and now, in ourselves and in everything we do and see.  The question is whether or not we are in touch with it.  We don't have to travel far away to enjoy the blue sky.  We don't have to leave our city or even our neighbourhood to enjoy the eyes of a beautiful child.  Even the air we breath can be a source of joy."

Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace is Every Step

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...